Andru Mining is an opencast mining contractor servicing a range of different commodity groups including the Coat Chrome and other mining senates. The company have a four (4) months operator training opportunity, based at Andru Mining Wonderfontein Colliery
Closing Date: 13 May 2021
Location: Wonderfontein Colliery, Gauteng
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- ADT Operating license and certificate will be advantageous.
- Must be able to pass the Dover Test • Must be able to obtain a Certificate of fitness (Red Ticket)
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Preference will be given to candidates residing in the local communities (Emakhatem local Communities).
- Must be willing to undergo training on various shifts
- Good communication skills and business understanding is essential
By applying for this training opportunity, you give consent to Andru Mining collecting, storing, using, destroying and processing in any other manner personal information for purposes of attending to this advertisement, and/or all matters relating thereto, including the disclosure to third parties of such personal information for purposes of confirming such personal information. In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after the closing date of application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful The CVs of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.
How to apply
Please quote the reference number and position when applying. Candidates may drop off they detailed CV including qualification and proof of residence at Wonderfontein Mine by the security box.