The successful applicant will report to the Airport Manager.
– Ensure Safety regulations is adhered at all times regarding Dangerous Goods;
– Ensure general safety and security around the aircraft;
– Obtain boarding clearance for passengers from the crew;
– Supervise the loading and offloading of baggage and cargo;
– Advise Swissport of any load changes;
– Effective turnarounds/reducing delays by ensuring that all handling agents and service providers are in place for arrivals;
– Conduct ramp safety audits when required;
– Ensure ramp vehicles are clean and fuelled.REQUIREMENTS
– Matric Certificate;
– Grade 12;
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial airline environment;
– Ramp handling experience will be a definite advantage;
– Code 08 Drivers License;
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card;
– No criminal record.
– Planning, organizational and time management skills;
– Excellent interpersonal skills;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills;
– Immaculate time keeping;
– Problem solving and decision making capability;
– Ability to multi task and delegate.
– Immaculate time keeping