To deliver insurance related operational and administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
1 – 2 years experience in a similar environment
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC) [NQF Level 04] in Office Administration
Additional Minimum Qualifications
– Contribute to the provision of a comprehensive admin. service through the correct interpretation and application of procedures to optimise delivery.
– Utilise a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents and maintain associated records, spreadsheets and databases.
– Generate a variety of documents and where necessary produce reports according to set standards and prescribed guidelines.
– Process renewals, new business, records, policy servicing, valuations, quotations and technical documentation according to set standards.
– Accountable for own work quality, standards and outputs related to policies, procedures and defined processes.
– Proactively identify problems, apply known solutions and escalate more difficult problems.
– Plan for task execution and adjust priorities against an established plan.
– Resolve client queries and escalate problematic queries to the correct level to ensure prompt and effective resolution, enhancing the client experience.
– Executes activities to ensure customer service delivery that meets or exceeds customer expectations aligned to Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF) principles.
– Adhere to specified standards, policies and procedures to prevent potential losses/wastage.
– Learning and Growth
– Contribute positively to own area-specific knowledge improvement.
– Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify, rectify and escalate risks where necessary.
– Liberty Values
– Technical Competencies
– Customer Understanding (Basic)
– Service Delivery (Basic)
– Query resolution (Basic)
– Customer Advice (Technical) (Basic)
– Business Administration Skills (Basic)
– Customer Relationship Management (Basic)
– Behavioural Competencies
– Organisation and Attention to Detail (Basic)
– Interpersonal Effectiveness (Basic)
– Problem Solving and Analysis (Basic)
– Teamwork and Cooperation (Basic)
– Customer service orientation (Basic)
– Communicating with Impact (Basic)
– Speak to your HR representative or visit our career site for opportunities within your area.