- Our client a specialist INVESTMENT AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT Company has a position available for an Office Administrator Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General office administrative duties and activities.
- Greeting of clients attending meetings.
- Maintaining an effective follow-up system.
- Ensure service levels are maintained.
- Preparing documents for the Wealth Manager and client.
- Attending to client queries and supporting Wealth Manager
- Collect and deliver documents.
- Matric qualification +
- 2 years experience as an Secretary / Office Administrator
- Computer literate
- Must have own transport and a valid driver’s licence (ESSENTIAL)
- Must be bilingual (AFRIKAANS AND ENGLISH ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent telephone etiquette