Position Reports to: Business Area Lead: Accreditation
Division: Service & Delivery Centralized
Location: Head Office – Pretoria
Advert Closing Date: 31 January 2023
About the Position
In an ever-changing environment, we have build a responsive and agile organisation to give effect to our strategic intent of achieving voluntary compliance. We invite you to be part of the special team that contributes to the collection of revenue, protect the economy and people of South Africa. We believe that your skills, commitment and dedication will add value and make a difference to the organisation and country. The incumbent will assist the Division with all related administrative office support duties.
To deliver office support tasks through the execution of pre-defined objectives as per agreed SOPs to increase operational quality and productivity.
Education and Experience
Relevant Higher Certificate (NQF 5) AND 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 3 years’ related experience
Minimum Functional Requirements
Ability to execute office administrative functions in one of respective divisional areas.
• Assist with functional and administrative tasks and procedures relating to the functional area.
• Assist and support management regarding various management, contractual and administrative tasks where relevant.
• Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service and standards.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, SARS role players and third parties to achieve predefined objectives.
• Perform all administrative actions related to the area of accountability in line with relevant policies, processes, legislation and work instructions.
• Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
• Contribute to the development & improvement of area specific standards, procedures and processes to ensure continued quality and service improvement.
• Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of work.
• Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
• Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
• Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
• Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
• Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
• Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
• Drive own performance and development in order to achieve and improve on work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
• Adhere to specified policies, standards, legislation and procedures to prevent wastage on resources, unauthorised expenditure and wasteful expenditure and report violations.
• Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
• Ensure client satisfaction by engaging and delivering a service that is consistent, seamless, quick and error free.
• Awareness and application
• Conceptual Ability
• Honesty and Integrity
• Attention to Detail
• Building Sustainability
• Administrative Support
• Functional Policies and Procedures
• Service Delivery
• Events, Meeting or Task Coordination
• Efficiency Improvement
• Standard operating procedure compliance
• Planning and Organising
• Record Maintenance
• Quality Control
• Communication skills