Short Description / Purpose of Job
Provide administrative services. Play a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business and team. Assists with maintaining safety administrative systems such as inspections and capturing of BBS observations. Ordering of raw materials and managing stock levels as well as capturing procurement information on SAP. Managing final product transfer to warehouse and SAP administration of final product.
Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities
- Liaising with production staff to order and maintain raw material inventory levels. Placing of purchase requisitions and following up with raw material suppliers.
- Managing warehouse stock transfers, space availability, inventory and associated SAP transactions.
- Verifying final product packaging and labelling quality and liaising with main warehouse to control inventory.
- Loading of notifications.
- Assisting financial colleagues with month-end functions.
- Waste management.
- Off-specification catalyst management
- Administration of safety and audit systems.
- Managing and issuing of personal protective equipment
- Managing the procurement of office supplies and consumables.
- Attends meetings, takes minutes and keeps notes.
- Supports the team with filing and administration duties.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
Grade 12 or equivalent
4+ relevant years
Certification & Professional Membership
- Very organised and meticulous person with excellent filing, archiving skills
- Independent worker that can follow-up and liaise with multi-disciplinary team
- SAP knowledge
- Team orientated
- Strong planning skills
- May be required to do standby duties over weekends
- Energetic person that will not just be office bound
- Must have a drivers licence.