The Sales Administrator is responsible for assisting the Sales Executives with sales calls on Mustek products and building customer relationships.
▪ Responsible for processing orders by telephone, email or mail.
▪ Check that orders include the correct prices, discounts and product numbers and enter them into the company’s computer system.
▪ Administrators maintain sales records and update customer records.
▪ Provide information on sales by product line or territory that sales managers use to prepare reports and monitor performance.
▪ Processing a high volume of product orders.
▪ Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
▪ Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
▪ Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
▪ Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
▪ Taking phone calls from customers.
▪ Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
▪ Processing staff timesheets.
▪ Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
▪ Sales and/or Marketing qualification preferred
▪ 1 year experience within ICT industry sales and marketing
Skills and Knowledge
▪ Exposure to chain stores
▪ Computer knowledge, specifically MS office applications
▪ Basic knowledge of budgeting, sales/marketing principles, etc.
▪ ICT industry knowledge
▪ Good administration skills
▪ Good telephone etiquette
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Good people handling skills
▪ Networking skills
▪ Organising skills
▪ Time management skills
▪ Efficient computer literacy especially in MS applications