The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and support services for the sales call center.
The successful applicant will responsible for but not limited to the following broad job functions:
▪ Administration and support for the sales team to ensure sales are activated
▪ Capturing sales information accurately
▪ Meeting deadlines to ensure the activation of new business sales timeously
▪ Maintaining accurate details and statistics of all querie.
Personal attributes and skills
▪ Takes initiatives and works under own direction
▪ Adapts to the team and works well in team environment
▪ Easily establishes good relationships with people
▪ Writes and speaks fluently, clearly, correctly and convincingly
▪ Expresses opinions, information and ket points of argument clearly and avoids unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language
▪ Develops job and product knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
▪ Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be part of a much larger system
▪ Produces a range of solutions to problems
▪ Manages time effectively and works strategically to realize organisational goals
▪ Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction
▪ Follows policies and procedures
▪ Works productively in a pressurized environment
Qualification & Experience
▪ At least 2-3 years’ experience in a Life servicing or sales environment in an outbound or Inbound environment.
▪ Excellent Communication skills
▪ Good Excel and Word skills