Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for an Administrator to join the team. The purpose of this position is to support the Drop Shipment team in delivering administrative and marketing tasks. You are required to perform administrative roles, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our Customers and Suppliers.
• Grade 12
• A Tertiary Qualification in Marketing / Administration-Preferable
• Minimum experience of 3-5 years in similar roles
• In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
• Excellent attention to detail and numerical ability
• Previous exposure to the creditors and debtors’ function
• Ability and confidence to liaise and resolve problems between Customers and Suppliers.
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Be organized, accurate and thorough
• Disciplined approach to work
• Impeccable telephone manners and etiquette
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Critical thinking skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to function well under pressure and to manage own time and outputs
• Clear ITC and criminal record
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to.
• Supporting the Drop Shipment team with operational functions and project organization.
• Performing administrative tasks
• Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
• Updating databases, spread sheets, master files and maintenance off.
• Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
• Composing and posting supplier specials on Portal and Social sites where applicable.
• Writing marketing literature for Drop Shipment brochures
• Compiling product listing for Brochures
• Working with MAD studio
• Building strong relationships with Customers and Suppliers
• Managing the filing
• Data capturing
• Analytical analysis