The NPA is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities will be given preference and are encouraged to apply.
In the filling of vacancies, the objectives of Section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa,1996, and in particular the Employment Equity Act,1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and the NPA Employment Equity Strategy 2022-2026, will take highest preference in selection of suitable candidates.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
Skills & Competencies
• Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility.
• Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
• General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Good people skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to act independently.
• Provide high quality administrative support to the office.
• Record incoming and outgoing documents.
• Check documents for correct referencing before filing.
• Receive dockets from relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with NPA policies and guidelines and all other relevant legislative prescripts.
• Administrative support to the manager and legal staff.
• Ensure incoming correspondence is processed and relevant case files are opened and cross referenced.
• Ensure sending, receipt and processing of facsimiles and e-mails iro case administered.
• Document management.
• Ensure implementation of case registeres.
• Ensure efficient case data capturing.