Department: Human Settlements
Branch: Public Housing Programme
Designation: Administrative Assistant (Region A – G)
Remuneration: R16 427.66 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Grade 12/NQF level 4 is required; and
• 1 – 2 years relevant experience in administrative work environment.
Perform administrative functions within the unit/department, which includes logistical
support in terms of assets management, fleet services, management of telephones and
cellular telephones, maintenance issues and general procurement duties.
Key Performance Areas:
• Render administrative and support services in Housing.
• Assist with the coordination and repairs and maintenance of telecommunication
• Assist with Asset inventories.
• Transport by hand of restricted documents dealing with all types of sensitive and
• Manage and control all activities in the collection and delivery of stores issues.
• Time Management;
• Coordinating Work under pressure;
• Work independently;
• Batho Pele Principles;
• HR and COJ values.
• Computer Literacy and Office applications.