Administration Officer at Legal Aid
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 13 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employee Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Bellville.
• To support legal practitioners and office operation by providing an administrative support service in accordance with Legal Aid South Africa policies, procedures and standards.
• Maintain the record keeping and filing system of the office.
• Perform office administration, switchboard, typing and filing duties.
• Maintain Asset Register.
• Distribute reports and other documentation.
• Information management/data capturing.
• Human resources and procurement administration.
• Practise sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
• A recognised National Senior/Matric certificate.
• A minimum of twelve (12) months’ relevant administrative experience.
• Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Basic Salary: Level 5 (R176,310.00) plus benefits per annum