Jonathan Ball Publishers, a division of Media24 (Pty) Ltd, is looking for a Temp Administration Clerk to report to the Shipping Team Leader. The incumbent will be based in Denver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Ensure POs are transmitted and are placed with the suppliers on time and in full without errors.
▪ In constant communication with our principals, freight forwarders and the receiving team.
▪ Provide regular updates to the sales and receiving teams.
▪ To coordinate shipments and ensure that the correct mode of transport is utilized.
▪ To check the purchase order confirmations received and update daily schedule.
▪ Handover of confirmed orders for filing.
▪ To provide monthly SARS MRNs to the finance department.
▪ Respond to and resolve queries from suppliers/sales within 24 hours or receipt
▪ Update internal stakeholders on progress or status of shipments
▪ Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous
▪ 2+ years working experience in an administrative role
▪ ERP system experience (advantageous)
▪ The ability to foster relations with principals/suppliers and freight agents
▪ Previous exposure to a customer service/administrative environment
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Pressure resilience
▪ Planning and organizing
▪ Analytical thinking
Attitude and personal values:
▪ Customer orientated
▪ Flexible and amenable to change
▪ Articulate with a friendly disposition
▪ Ability to work with minimum supervision
▪ Team player