Responsible for effective maintenance of the administrative functions of the branch.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1-year administration experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Receive and compare stock to delivery notes.
- Receive and file all delivery notes and assist with ad-hoc receiving duties.
- Ensure that all documents are processed and that the number sequence on the system is correct.
- Collect invoices electronically for receiving process and link invoices with delivery notes and orders.
- Capture, process and manage claims (warranty claims, damaged items, short or surplus deliveries and expired stock).
- Maintain good client relationships with internal and external clients and resolve client queries.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from the system (outstanding claims, outstanding purchase orders, negative on-hand reports, etc,).
- Generate stock-taking reports and assist with quarterly stock-taking.
- Capture stock count sheets on the system.
- Generate variance report and report variance to line manager.
- Regularly communicate with suppliers on all outstanding invoices, credit notes or discrepancies of stock.
- Ensure that codes, prices and stock correspond with orders and stock received.
- Ensure that cash-ups are done daily.
- Ensure that cash surpluses and shortages are paid in as per policy.
- Report daily cash up (balances & discrepancies) to Regional Banking Clerk.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Identification with management
- Team player