- This position requires a mature individual who is driven and sales orientated with a good sales track record. Your strong communication skills in Afrikaans verbal and written is key as you will be cold calling to generate new business and look after existing clients. You will offer administration and support to the sales management team, National Sales Manager, Managing Director as well as the Operations Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets as set by the business – this will be monitored ongoing.
- Take minutes of sales meetings (internal and external) and distribute timeously by recording and transcribing the minutes.
- Plan and co-ordinate external sales meetings through effective meeting co-ordination and events planning
- Managing the daily tasks effectively on a daily task sheet as well as managing and maintaining the Salesforce CRM platform
- Identify new and exciting sales opportunities
- Continuous learning and development of the company’s products
- Preparing sales templates/quotes sending out sales mailers and keeping accurate records of all sales interactions daily.
- Attend and present at potential client meetings/workshops with the Sales Staff
- To generate, track, monitor and maintain all business data and business reporting to support business decision making.
- Typing, editing, composing of correspondence, documents, spreadsheets, presentation, and sales reports as required
- Ensure effective and efficient management and co-ordination of all meetings for management and exco levels
- Proofreading all reports and documents
- Worked on an Insurance System
- Strong Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Team Player with overall excellent problem solving skills and able to multitask
- Sound Sales Track Record