Admin Clerk on a fixed term contract within their Logistics Park operations, the successful candidate will be responsible to control and co-ordinate all administrative processes within the warehouse such as reconciliation of stock reports, capturing of all in-coming cargo amongst other, our preferred candidate will have full knowledge of MS Package, attention to detail and warehouse experience, if this position describes you!
Responsibilities and Duties
– Stock management of system and controls within the Supply Chain Facility to ensure an efficient and effective operation Capture all incoming cargo and check delivery notes.
– Advise supervisor and Stock Controller of any discrepancies. Input of information onto BIL and Customer systems. Check Theoretical stock availability on customer systems.
– Reconcile Theoretical stocks to physical stock takes as and when required.
– Report discrepancies to your superior and stock controller immeditately and seek resolution.
– Report any damages noticed in the warehouse to your superior. Report any short dated/expired stock to your superior and clients when noticed in the warehouse or on stock counts.
– Supply operations with picking instructions timeously as per BIL delivery Schedule, to ensure good customer service. -Check picking instructions prior to invoicing to ensure that the correct stock is dispatched on the correct date. -Responsible for the reception, general office administration, invoicing and any other reasonable administration function that is required by an BIL client.
– Make sure all POD's coming in from your clients and invoices going out to stores are accounted for, scanned on edocs and managed. Need to be able to resolve Client queries timeously and efficiently
– Matric 2 – 3 years experience in related field Warehouse
– Experience with WMS
Closing date: 23 September 2021
Location : Kempton Park, Gauteng