Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has a vacancy for a Receiving Clerk at our head office in Bonaero Park. The successful applicant will report to the Manager: Supply Chain.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Checking all incoming documentation and verifying correctness;
– GRV’ing of all orders received on SAM system;
– Identify discrepancies or queries on both documentation and on the system and notify Procurement of the same;
– Advise receiving department of queries;
– Queries needs to be followed up and managed to ensure they get rectified timeously;
– Scanning and uploading of all shipping documents to the relevant folders;
– Processing of spares movements on SAM system;
– Assist with items returned drawn not used from hangars;
– Ensure filing is boxed and stored accordingly;
– Ensure filing area is kept need and tidy;
– Carry out adhoc tasks as requested by management.
– Grade 12
– Minimum 3 years administrative experience
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
– Good understanding of stock management and related systems
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
– Immaculate timekeeping skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Must be open-minded, motivated and willing to learn
– Must be punctual, precise and reliable
– Must be a self-starter and willing to work without supervision
– Must be a team player.
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng
Closing Date: 22 November 2021