A well establish company specializing in underground mining equipment is looking for a Admin Clerk to join their Lydenburg branch.
Duties and responsibilities
– Perform all necessary administration functions.
– Answer incoming calls.
– Ensure that there are systems in place so that the administration is kept up to date daily.
– Ensure that all filing is done on a daily basis.
– Assist Management with any ad hoc projects or requests.
– Maintain records.
– Provide basic analysis into admin related data and information under the instruction of the Administration Manager.
– Ensures the correspondence and Admin Suppliers files and information are kept up to date.
– Typing of documents when required.
– Coordinate archiving of records, as appropriate, maintaining accurate records of all archiving done according to ISO Standards.
– Matric is essential.
– Certificate in Administration or equivalent.
– Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in similar position.
– General knowledge on Mining Industries and Principles.
– Valid Driver’s License.
– Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
– Advanced Computer skills (MS Office).
Closing date: 11 September 2021
Location: Mpumalanga Lydenburg