Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Sec Production, Wadeville This person will report to the Maintenance Planner.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to
▪ Assisting with maintenance planning (Annual & Monthly).
▪ Executing effective admin housekeeping
▪ Daily recordings of water consumption and effluent readings.
▪ Prepare weekly statistics report for Management meetings
▪ General typing of reports and assisting with all related Admin (MDWT)
▪ Create Works orders on SAP for daily Maintenance on the Site and Production Lines.
▪ Confirmation of Works orders requests on Sap.
▪ Compiling monthly management reports
▪ Assisting with the running of the Engineering Store
▪ Preparing stock count sheets for monthly stock count.
▪ Assist with the compiling and monitoring of the departments budget.
▪ Relevant experience in above KPA’s
▪ Have knowledge, background and understanding of OEE reporting on production line performance.
▪ Background on ISO 9000, Live link
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills
▪ Computer literate in MS Office, PowerPoint, (Excel & Word) and SAP
▪ Budget and cost controlling experience
▪ Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities are essential
▪ Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications
▪ Good Communication skills (Inter-Departmental and customer)