- VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment.
- We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
- Manages the internal administration of Mechanization Branch.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling and balancing of transactions from the petty cash
- End of day reconciliation including balancing and banking of the day’s transactions
- Registration, processing and completion of claims
- Issue GRV’s for stock as well as monitoring deviation report
- Stock take
- Receiving of deliveries from suppliers according to policies and procedures
- Continuous liaison with internal and external customers/departments to ensure quality of service
- Other administrative duties and ad-hoc task as given from time to time
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Prior experience in a workshop/spares environment will serve as recommendation
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Office package
- Willing to work 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday)