Purpose of the job
▪ To provide Administrative Assistant support to the sub department and ensure corporate support across the unit.
▪ Provide high level administrative support by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and
▪ performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and
▪ scheduling meetings.
Key Responsibility Areas
▪ Receive and respond to customer queries and or update on completion
▪ Responsible for monthly reporting on all changes with regards to Assets
▪ Ensure that worklog updates are done according to SLA requirement
▪ Reconcialiation of reports by ensuring data intergrity and correctness.
▪ Daily monitoring of asset calls
▪ Receive and record incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure proper record keeping for the sub
▪ Prepare and distribute minutes, presentations as well as general office documentation/communi cation to
▪ ensure that information reached relevant identified parties
▪ Perform general office duties
▪ Arrange worksessions and staff meetings with employees and coordinate all logistical arrangements for the
▪ sub department;
▪ Responsible for the accommodation and flight arrangements for the sub division in accordance with SITA
▪ travelling policy and procedures to the satisfation of the division
▪ Provide managent support to the sub departmental Budget
▪ Ensure adherence to the organisation quality standards in terms of documentation that requires
▪ management approval.
Qualifications and Experience
▪ Minimum: Grade 12 (NQF level 4) plus a relevant recognised course (shorter than a year at NQF level 4-certificate
▪ of competence) –depending on operational requirements. MS Office certification will be an added advantage.
▪ Experience : 1 – 2 years experience applicable to the specified discipline.
▪ Technical Competencies Description
▪ Knowledge of: principles and practices of organisation, records management and general administration. Basic
▪ principles of bookkeeping. Computer literacy. Office Management. Ability to operate standard office equipment.
▪ Ability to follow written and oral instructions. Office Management. Business writing skills. Report writing skills, in
▪ statistical analysis. Skills: Business Writing; and General Administration. Interpersonal/behavioural competencies:
▪ Active listening; Attention to Detail; Disciplined