iStore is the home of everything Apple, and Africa’s largest Apple Premium Reseller. With a retail footprint of more than 30 physical and online stores across Africa that provide expert advice, Apple Authorised Repairs, Business, Education, training and technical support for anything and everything Apple.
As an iStore Admin Assistant, you will support and assist the Admin/Operations Manager in the iStore with stock control and asset management, etc to minimise risk. You will provide support in ensuring that all iStore policies, processes, and standard operating procedures (SOP’s) are adhered to.
You need to have:
- A Completed Matric (Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous)
- 1+ years admin experience in a retail environment or a degree
- 2+ years admin experience in a different industry
The right person for this role is someone with
- Tenacity, that demonstrating enthusiasm and urgency, as well as striving for excellence, when it comes to achieving results and dealing with challenges
- Situational Awareness : Understanding the situation, demonstrating the right attitude, and taking timely action
- Organisation and Planning : Building, enabling and aligning great teams to deliver organisational commitments and plans
- Effective Communication : Clear and impactful communication to address the specific needs of different audiences, using multiple formats and tools