ASL Global is a leading global marketing services business specialising in promotional products, POS items and marketing materials. Every day we work with the world’s biggest brands to create and execute experiential marketing campaigns which excite audiences, build customer loyalty and demand attention. Our teams in more than 53 countries across six continents combine local knowledge with sector expertise to deliver exceptional outsourced marketing communications, transactional services and global brand programs to clients in 150+ markets worldwide.
Our people are passionate about creating outstanding promotional campaigns and brand experiences for the world’s leading consumer brands. We have the integrity to understand and own our place in the world. And with a disruptive mindset, we have the courage to do things differently.
We are looking for a highly organised person ideally must have experience in Account Management / Sales of Promotional Product (POS as an extra advantage) within our South African / Africa Region. This role will be to maintain and secure strong relationships with already existing clients and in addition, grow the customers base further. They will need to form a strong relationship with this customer base.
About the role:
• Manage all supplier quotations ensuring all spec / detail is correct.
• Ensuring the goods are delivered on time and following up with suppliers.
• Assisting in issue the PO’s with the correct terms / detail.
• Work alongside the Account Managers and Sales Director to ensure all process are adhered too
• Build strong relationships with supplier base.
• This role will be based in our Johannesburg office
• Microsoft office skills
• Experience in SAP would be advantageous but not essential
• Previous accounts background is essential but training will be given on our systems.
• Team player with the right Can do attitude
• Self-motivated, fast learner
• High attention to detail
• Enthusiastic and driven
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• High level of good organizational and administrative skills with ability to work well under pressure and multi-task projects.
• Sales Driven as well as can think out of the box.
• Must be experienced enough to work independently.
This is a great opportunity to join the fastest growing company in the marketing services sector. It is an exciting time in the history of our business as we open new offices, win new contracts and increase our offering to our clients who are the biggest companies and brands in the world. We have a supportive ‘family’ culture which is maintained by the great people in the business.
ASL is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.